Saturday, March 16, 2013

Tasting - French Kiss

 Name: French Kiss
Variety: Sauvignon Blanc
Region: Bordeaux
Country: France
Year: 2012
Price: 7 glass/25 bottle (I got it for $5 glass during happy hour!)
Shop review: Wine is crisp with delightful minerality, apple, lemon and honey.

My review: I love love love this wine, I've had it many times before and will continue to have it! It's sweet, crisp, light and has just the right mixture of apple, lemon, and honey it really is so good you can really taste those three flavors so distinctly. It's smell is really sweet with a lot of apple and honey on the nose of it. Upon tasting its very sweet and refreshing, almost making you think its carbonated or a little bubbly. I also tried this wine with my mom, and with steak sliders. I would say that it didn't make much of a difference on the taste of the wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment