Sunday, February 24, 2013

Tasting - J.P. Chenet Dry Rose Sparkling


Name: J.P. Chenet Dry Rose Sparkling
Variety: Bobal
Region: ? (Couldnt find)
Country: France
Year: Non-vintage
Price: 18 to 6.95
Shop review: Intense and fine, dominated by notes of red berries. The combination of fine bubbles and delicate aromas makes this a delightfully light and silky rose. Aromas in the mouth evoke red berries, cherries, strawberries: mellow and well balanced.
My review: I loved this wine so much and got a bottle and actually my brother (whom I drank it with) got a bottle on his own as well and we both didn't even know the other had gone to the tasting! It was sweet, bubbly, and tasted like berries and strawberries. It smelled like berries and had a crisp bubbly smell kind of like soda does, a little hint of that. I hope to buy this one again, was so glad it was on sale! 
I did not taste this wine with food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment