Sunday, February 24, 2013

Tasting - Fortediga Vermentino


Name: Fortediga Vermentino
Variety: 100% Vermentino
Region: Maremma, Tuscany
Country: Italy
Year: 2010
Price:20 to 9.95
Shop Review: Clear yellow in color. the aromas are filled with pleasant hints of pear and green apple. The fresh, smooth flavors on the entry persists, the structure is fine and balances well with the fruit.
My review: I loved the smell of this one, it actually made me want to taste it. I really like pears and could really smell it. Upon tasting I could taste the apples and pears, I enjoyed it with the crisp, clean, refreshing finish. I liked how it was sweet where it didn't leave my mouth with such a dry finish like red wine does. and I really wanted to buy this wine but I didn't bring my wallet in with me. 
I tried this without food.

No comments:

Post a Comment